Wow, what a year! We have achieved so much.
I am so proud of all the I Want Fitness members who have worked hard to improve their fitness, health and to feel good about themselves.
We have many happy memories in 2016 including:
* The January Step challenge where we competed for top spot on the leaderboard by taking ridiculous amounts of steps each day.
* The addition of 2 new trainers being Lexi and Lisa who bring great passion and expertise to the bootcamp.
* The I Want Fitness 2nd birthday party where we had our hair done or got a lovely massage at Upstyle Hair and Beauty while enjoying champagne and a chat.
* The cooking demonstration where we got to enjoy lots of yummy food while getting inspiration and ideas on what to cook.
* Movie nights to see That Sugar Film and Embrace so we can learn more about how food and body image can affect our health.
* Plank challenges to strengthen our core and aim to plank for up to 3 minutes by the end of the month
* Social walks of the 1000 steps and mid year social dinners, getting together outside of bootcamp to get to know each other better and form new friendships.
* A couple of visits to The Compound getting wet and muddy and challenging ourselves to some difficult obstacles.
* End of term morning tea's to celebrate another successful term.
* The introduction of Metafit which is a big HIIT with the members (see what I did there?!).
* The Little Black Dress Project where we saw amazing results with members who formed new habits and ideas.
* The fabulous Christmas party where we dressed up and enjoyed a night out of our active wear, dancing and singing the night away.
* Great results with more energy, less stress, more smiles and laughter, great friendships, losing dress sizes, learning new ways of doing things, increasing fitness and strength and so much more.
Lots of exciting things still to come, bring on 2017!
If you would like to be part of it and get some amazing results for yourself, check out this month's special offer here ====> SPECIAL OFFER