How do I improve my body image for myself & for my kids?
Are you struggling with a positive self image?
Do you hate what you see in the mirror?
Do you worry about your kids developing a negative body image?
IWF chats with Body Positive PT & Diet Recovery Coach Lu-Lu Thompson
Lu-Lu Thompson, diet recovery coach: therapist and sports nutritionist. Has worked in Mental health for ten years and is the founder of MindBodyMojo- offering shame free group coaching 1-1 therapy. Passionate about changing the way we coach and approach Mental health, body image and disordered eating.
This chat is perfect for...
The stay at home mum
The working mum
Mums with daughters
Mums who hate photos of themselves
Mums who are frustrated with their body
Mums who compare their bodies with others
Mums who are scared to start a fitness regime
Mums who don't like what they see in the mirror.
What is covered...
What is body image and how does it impact my health?
- What perpetuates a negative body image and how can I stop it?
- What do I do if I feel awful after seeing myself in the mirror?
- How do I help myself when having a 'fat' day?
- How do I help my kids with their body image?
- Steps I can take to improve my body image.
When is it...
NOTE: If you can't make the time, register and we will send you the recording after the chat.